What is a Learning Centre?
We believe that the best place for a student to learn is in their local ministry site or work place. For this reason ACOM seeks to develop intentional and strategic partnerships with local churches, bible colleges, schools and other Christian organisations.
As a Learning Centre you can engage with ACOM in forming a Higher Education Cohort at either Diploma or Degree level. We are committed to helping you find the best approach to training and ministry development that meets your needs.
“ACOM have provided a high level of leadership, training and support throughout our relationship. We have been blessed to work closely with their team as partners and would recommend ACOM to anyone looking to equip, empower and release others to the next level.”
Ps. Chris Carmody
CRC National Director of Training
Contact us to find out how you can bring training to your church or organisation.
The ACOM Diploma of Ministry is designed specifically to:
- Provide a solid foundation for those serious about a future in ministry
- Deliver essential Bible Knowledge, Theology and Practical Ministry Skills.
- Support Churches and Students to be effective in their current ministry context.
- Provide practical assessments to support your ministry context. Students can complete vital ministry projects and obtain credit towards their qualification.
Additional aspects of the ACOM Diploma of Ministry include:
- FEE Help available for eligible students.
- Centrelink Youth Allowance, Austudy and Abstudy approved for eligible students
- Flexible delivery options from 1.5 years full time to 5 years part time.
- Online delivery supported with:
- Online Library with 30,000+ Theology Books and Journal Articles
- Collaborate Online video conferencing
- ACOM online support service.
- Potential for major ministry projects, mission trips, camps and/or retreats to be built into the course experience