The Personal Formation Experience is a twelve-month journey for disciples, leaders and pastors that features proven faculty drawn from the world’s best formation and leadership programs.
The integrated elements of the Personal Formation Experience are:
- Journeying with a Formation Group facilitated by a trained Formation Director
- An extended retreat where your Formation Group joins a national cohort of participants led by global thinkers and practitioners
- A national Formation Gathering that connects your Formation Group with ongoing Kingdom conversations and communities of practice
- Integrated head, heart and hand learning through guided reading, reflection and action.
The 2020 Formation Experience Application Form allows you to officially register your interest and provides us with enough information to confirm your place in our 2020 cohort. This form also allows you to nominate whether you would like to engage in accredited study. If you do nominate the Degree or Masters streams, we will then be in touch with all the enrolment information you require.
The participant handbook confirms that the three attendance commitments for next year are:
- 26-28 February 2020 Formation Group Residential Retreat in Melbourne (or regionally)
- 22-26 June 2020, Residential Retreat in Brisbane, featuring Trevor Hudson
- October 2020, Formation Gathering in Sydney
Each particular Formation Group may consider additional dates and locations for your year-long journey together.
The Formation Experience application process closes on January 13, 2020. Please don’t hesitate to contact Sarah ([email protected]) or John ([email protected]) if you have any further questions or would like to discuss your individual situation.