Please use this form if you are an ACOM student wishing to transfer from an award you are currently enrolled in to another award of equal level. This includes:

  • Diploma of Christian Studies to a Bachelor
  • Graduate Certificate to a Graduate Diploma or Masters
  • Graduate Diploma to a Masters

If you are graduating or been withdrawn from your current award and you wish to continue studying, you will need to complete an Application for Admission Form.

Please contact the ACOM National Office on [email protected] or your Student Engagement Manager for any questions or advice.

Ready to start your journey?