Leading the Multi-Staff Church
Are you called to lead a multi-staff Church? We can help you develop the critical knowledge, skills and character required for this role.
Graduate Certificate in Arts, with a special focus on leading the Multi- Staff Church
This Graduate Certificate is designed as an 18 month leadership development experience both for people who are new to leading a multistaff church, campus pastors and for experienced Senior Ministers who wish to sharpen their skills. 75% of the program is comprised of three core coursework units:
- Leading the Larger Church
- Leading in a Team Ministry Setting
- Administrative Leadership and Management for Ministry
The ACOM Graduate Certificate in Arts with a focus on Leading the Multi-Staff Church not only delivers high quality content, it also helps you process that content in the company of a cohort of leaders in similar contexts to your own, with mentoring from experienced Senior Ministers along the way.
Each unit involves a 3-day intensive with your cohort and 2 Senior Ministers as facilitators / mentors. Over the three intensives you will have contact with a number of Senior Ministers, establishing a high-quality network for your future ministry.
The remaining 25% of the program is completed by your choice of:
- Participation in the Leadership 21*field trip or equivalent and completion of an extended critical reflection, or
- A research paper on a topic of particular interest to you, supervised by ACOM faculty, or
- An additional ACOM Masters (or postgraduate) course unit; either a standard unit or one specially created for you.